Master Window Cleaners have found that flyscreens can be effectively cleaned only one way!
High pressure washing will remove about 95% of the dirt and dust.
Therefore, that’s how we clean flyscreens! Washing and/or brushing screens can leave them looking the same as before they were cleaned.
There are proviso’s tho’
- It will not remove all visible dirt!
- It is not as effective if the screens are not removable from the frame.
- Security screen mesh will impede results (Amplimesh etc)
- Some aluminium netting may look the same, if the coating has worn off the netting, after the clean.
- Although all care is taken, some screens may have deteriorated to a state where they virtually fall apart when cleaned. Although MWC techs are well versed in removing screens properly, MWC is not responsible for any damage.
Cleaning cost is $8.00 per screen.
$2.00 extra, per screen, for internal screens
$2.00 extra, per screen, for screen doors.
Free-call 1800 777 212
for a no-obligation free quote